Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sailing Away!

Ahh... this I think is my favorite from the Release. 
Riley makes such a handsome Sailor in this
Sailboat Riley stamp! 






















The paper is by DCWV, the punches are by
Martha Stewart, the shapes cut with Spellbinders
Nestibilities.  All coloring was done with Copics.
Added an Offray grosgrain ribbon bow and
a rhinestone.

Tonight is the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 PM Central.  Start here at
Riley and Company's blog.
Follow the links, post a comment as you go
and you may win an umounted stamp of your choice
from the new "Summertime Fun" release.

See you at 9!
Therese

5 comments:

Rose said...

I love your red, white & blue Riley! The background paper is adorable and that big bright red bow just finishes off the card. Your coloring is awesome too, just a cute cute card.

Riley and Company said...

SWEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!

Cindy Haffner said...

Soo DARLING!!

Virgo5 said...

Oh what a handsome sailor!

Janie Printz said...

I LOVE alllll your Rileys...
The 1st image I ever colored with my Copic markers was Riley with a chain saw & I've been hooked ever since ... I tried to sign up to be a follower but for some reason it wouldn't let me ... I'm sorry as I really tried so I could continue to see you create more adorable cards.
Hugs, Janie