Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sneek Peek 2 and a Challenge

Sorry for the delay!  Seems like I have been moving
in slow motion since my trip to Dallas this last weekend!
Hello to anyone who was at the Cricut Stampede!

We have a challenge from Frances.  It is a great sketch!



















Please join us in this challenge.  You may post your
creation at Splitcoast Stampers and please use the
keyword Riley0611.

Ready for a sneek peek on my card?
This stamp is just too sweet....
New Parents Riley and Sophie.























Paper is by K & Company.  I also have a new love.  Crepe paper!
I picked this technique up from a Teresa Collins class this
weekend. (More on that later.) 
Just use double sided tape (red line) and
pleat the crepe paper on to it.  I just folded up the crepe paper
and cut lengthwise down the bundle to make a narrower strip.
Fun fun look!

Thanks for stopping by!
Therese

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

this is adorable

Cathy said...

Therese, I love your coloring, layout and design of this image. Beautful!!!

Riley and Company said...

Oh Therese! This is adorable! And hey - I know that crepe paper!! :-)

Virgo5 said...

Lovely, great border!

Gina Lindsay said...

this is so pretty, I love those little flowers.