Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Riley Goes to the Circus Part 1

Sorry I have been absent!
You see I had this marvelous idea to do one big project
 this release instead of all the small sneak peeks.
 Well as I have been working along
I realized there is no way this is fitting in one post
Thursday night. So here goes....

Riley and Company stamps are such smile bringers.
 Each Riley or Sophie image brings a slice of life
to mind or takes you on a whimsical adventure.
As your collection builds
you start realizing the story they tell.

As I looked at the previews the Design Team got this
month, Riley Goes to The Circus, a story for kids of all ages
was born. LOL!
What I hope you take away from this is not my kooky
story writing but the idea that you can tell stories with Riley stamps.
Better yet have a fun afternoon stamping with your kids or grand kids.

Craft together. Let your imaginations soar.

Be sure and tell us what Riley and Sophie adventures
you come up with.  Just email a pic to the
Riley and Company email address at the bottom of
the page here.
We would love to feature it on the blog!

Riley Goes to the Circus:






























































































































Part 2 tomorrow!  Be sure and visit
all the other Design Team members for
more ideas!


A few design notes -

This month you will see a new stamp collection.
The little accessories! Oh how I love these.
See if you can spot them in my project.

I also have found Riley and Cricut go together very well.
I used the Cricut Lite Carousel cartridge
for the background items  in my book.

An 8" by 8"' scrapbook makes the perfect storybook.

Therese

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN FUN!!~

Sarah Gough said...

this is wonderful!

StampOwl said...

what fun Therese!

Anonymous said...

omg!!! this is sooo darn cute! can't wait to see the rest!!!!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Beth said...

What an absolutely adorable and cute and clever way to show off these new stamps! I was really taken with your little 'story book'!

Virgo5 said...

Oh this is adorable! What a great way to use all these wonderful stamps together!

Anonymous said...

I guess I should've read this part first!! :) What a really cute story and so fun and clever!! THANKS!!

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

What fun card Therese, I love them, tfs!!

Hugs
Heather