Saturday, March 17, 2012

Calling All Riley Fans!

I am so excited to be back!  I was invited to be the Guest Designer
this week for the new March Riley Release.
So come along with me as we discover some super fun Spring
and Easter Designs and a very special stamp that fits Riley's
new Theme "Share a Smile."










Isn't Riley's new spring friend adorable?  This little lamb is Lulu!
I added puff paint to give her some lamby wool.
So be on the lookout Thursday night for the Lulu (the lamb)
and Riley stamp.

See you tomorrow with another peek!

Therese

5 comments:

scrappintlc said...

Glad to see you again hon, been missing your creations. Cannot wait to see what awesome eye candy you have in store for us this release. :)

StampOwl said...

Glad to have you join us this month :) ... adorable card and love your puffy lamb!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love your puff paint lamb, that is so adorable

Sally said...

I love what you did to the lamb and I also love the colors of the card.
Sally S

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful Therese, I love the puffy lamb!