Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love Letters from Riley

I know this stamp is named Sweetheart Riley but every time I see it
I think love letters from Riley.  LOL! 























Shopping through Michaels I saw the new Roses by Prima Flowers.
I thought immediately of this stamp. 
Such a dainty paper flower to add instead of
the stamped flower. 
The pack comes with three different colors of flowers
bundled just like you see at the corner of the card. 

The paper is an 8x8 paper pack by My Mind's Eye. 
I love the 8 x8 packs because the prints are scaled
smaller and perfect for cards.

The frame is actually a scalloped Octagon Nestabilities
with the circle used to cut the opening.
I like the effect of the octagon outside the circle. 
Makes for an interesting frame!

Thanks for stopping by!  Stay tuned for more!

Therese

3 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Theresa this is beautiful! I love the colours and that flower is perfect!

Dana Jones said...

So cute! I love working with Blue's. This card is awesome...thanks for sharing it.

Virgo5 said...

Very very pretty! and I still love the flower!