Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Riley and Company Sketch Challenge!

Silke created a wonderful sketch challenge for the
Riley and Company Design Team today!
Here is her sketch if you would like to play along.
Post your cards here or at SplitCoast Stampers
with the keywords Riley 1710.  We would love
to see your work!



















I chose to do two since I could not choose
between Riley and Sophie.

First up a card with a stamp I love!
Pefume Sophie.  Oh so girlie!






















Then I am in such a Halloween mood! 
Of course I had to start with Vampire
Riley!























Have fun with this challenge!

Therese

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Therese, your challenge cards are both awesome. Don't you love the goo border punch :) Wonderful job on the challenge!!

StampOwl said...

fun cards Therese!

Silli said...

Hehe, both cards are very pretty...

Virgo5 said...

Wow these are both awesome! Isn't it amazing how different they are yet it's the same layout!!!